A day Mountain bike Safari to West Kilimanjaro region and North of Mount Kilimanjaro.
This is a one day trip to a region on the slopes of West Kilimanjaro, where you get the possibility to bike through the natural habitat of several wild animals and to see the beauty of Tanzanian nature.
Details:Our starting time is between 8 and 9 in the morning; we will pick you up and start our transfer of 1 ½ hours with the Jeep to West Kilimanjaro.
The nature of the biking trail is all flat but a bit bumpy.and the main part you will go on great bike trails.
The 4×4 Jeep will be behind you (as a backup vehicle) while you are biking with the guide. In the jeep there will be a ranger and the driver, they carry a first aid box and your personal equipment.
There is the possibility to see many species so as lesser kudu, Grants gazelle, warthogs, impala, wildebeest, and giraffe etc. which are permanent residents while others like eland, zebra, buffalo, and elephants are passing there. You might be able to see seasonal elephant routes.
- 4×4 Jeep (Transfer and rescue car or a back up car)
- All bikes (mountain bikes with full suspension or hard tail) and bike helmets
- Meals and water
- Mountain bike guide, driver and ranger
- All entry fees
Package does not include:
- Flight, transport from/to airport, Visa fees,
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Sunhat, Sun cream and rain coat (Unpredictable weather in some areas).
- Walking shoes and bike shoes not for clip pedals if yes you can request and send us the type of it or you come with it and we attach to the bike.
- Insect Repellent.
- Small torch.
- helmet if you need to bring yours, bike gloves.
- Camera (Telephoto lens recommended) with charger as it possible to charge in the jeeps.
- Biking clothes and bike gloves
- Helmet if you need you person helmet
- First aid kit like bandage and other medicine like pain killer.
- Sun glasses
- Small Day Park and Big beg.
- Warm clothes of the cold weather.
- 20 $ per person, will be divided between the Kilimanjaro guide, bike guide, chef and porters and also with the bike tour crew