Hot springs in Moshi, or Kikuletwa Hot springs day trip with mountain bike or car.
Starting points of Transfer can be any hotel from Arusha or Moshi. Drive from Moshi town to the starting point will be 40 min and from Arusha will be 1 hour. Followed with a 17 km one way all flat passing the Massai village trails took 1 hrs 30 min to 2 hours, passing through the territory of the Masai. The Masai people are Tanzania’s tribal people who are still living in authentic fashion.
Via the Masai village trails that will brings you to a natural Oasis Springs which was formed by underground small river connection to this clear Oasis small lake in the middle of Masai land called the Hot Springs or Kikuletwa, you will have lunch and can relax and swim. You can also do some walking along the river.
After all of the activity you will start to Bike back heading back to the transfer point here you will get transfer back to Moshi or Arusha (Option if you are fit you can bike 29 km all the way to Moshi took 2.30 min to 3 hours)
- Swimming is the best thing to do, bring some swimming googlies.
- Sunhat, Sun cream and rain coat (Unpredictable weather in some areas).
- Walking shoes and bike shoes not for clip pedals if yes you can request and send us the type of it or you come with it and we attach to the bike.
- Insect Repellent.
- Small torch if camping
- Swimming clothes and swimming goggles
- Bike helmet if you need to bring yours, bike gloves.
- Camera (Telephoto lens recommended) with charger as it possible to charge in the jeeps.
- Biking clothes and bike gloves
- Helmet if you need you person helmet
- First aid kit like badged and other medicine like pain killer.
- Sun glasses
- Small Day Park and Big beg.
Price for day trip:
Price can change depending on where we pick up clients or the transfer distance
|Number of people||Price per person per day (day trip)|
|3 to 4||60$|
|4 to 5 and more||50$|
|6 to 8 and more||50$|
Price for the camp trip one night:
Also price can change depending on the pickup and transfer distance and also accommodation if they stay in the tented lodge
|Number of people||Price per person per normal camping for two days|
|3 to 4||120$|
|4 to 5 and more||100$|
|6 to 8 and more||90$|
What is included in the trip:
– Lunch, water
– Bike and bike helmets
– Massai Village visiting
– English speaking team, guide driver and chief.
– Camping if selected.
– Entry fees
What is not included?
– Personal spending money
– Tips recommended 5$ per person to the team a day.