Mountain bike Safari
Day One. Start around 8 am,Transfer for 2 hours heading to Monduli Districts then starting point for the bike ride heading to Endument Biking distance 31 km. Nature of the trail all flat some dust, stones, good views and many wild animals. Evening Mountain bike safari or Safari vehicle. Heading to the campsite in the park for accommodation and dinner
Day two. Sun rise bike safari or walking safari or Safari on the vehicle, Then return for breakfast and then heading to another safari and return for hot lunch and park all the set off back to Moshi or Arusha
How safe is the trip while you are on the bike? You will have a supporting vehicle behind you and also an armed ranger while you are biking.
There is the possibility to see many species so as lesser kudu, Grants gazelle, warthogs, impala, wildebeest, and giraffe etc. which are permanent residents while others like eland, zebra, buffalo, and elephants are passing there. You might be able to see seasonal elephant routes.
- 4×4 Jeep (Transfer and rescue car or a backup car)
- One night camping and all camping equipments such as Tents, Mattress, sleeping bags or blankets,pillows,
- All bikes (mountain bikes with full suspension or hardtail) and bike helmets
- Bike helmet
- Bike guide, Diver, private cook.
- Camping fire in the evening
- Food,(BBQ on request) water and two beers for adults and two sodas for the kinds.
- Mountain bike guide, driver and ranger
- All entry fees and ranger fees
Package does not include:
- Flight, transport from/to airport, Visa fees,
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Sunhat, Sun cream and rain coat (Unpredictable weather in some areas).
- Walking shoes and bike shoes not for clip pedals if yes you can request and send us the type of it or you come with it and we attach to the bike.
- Insect Repellent.
- Small torch.
- helmet if you need to bring yours, bike gloves.
- Camera (Telephoto lens recommended) with charger as it possible to charge in the jeeps.
- Biking clothes and bike gloves
- Helmet if you need you person helmet
- First aid kit like bandage and other medicine like pain killer.
- Sun glasses
- Small Day Park and Big beg.
- Warm clothes of the cold weather.
- Will be appreciated and, will be divided between the Kilimanjaro guide, bike guide, chef and porters and also with the bike tour crew