Moshi reality tour or Rau forest bike tour
A full day mix activity tour of different thing to see by mountain bike or walking to the Rau monkey forest, Moshi reality tour to see how local live, culture and history of the town.
You will be picked up for a bike size fitting and to meet the guide. You will bike through Moshi to the entry gate of Rau forest. You will bike through the forest, where we can see different types of monkeys such as black and white Colobus monkeys, Blue monkeys and Black monkeys and some of the great butterflies and birds as well as different types of trees. We will bike to a giant tree called Mvule tree.
You will have a small picnic beside the river, from where you get a nice view over the rice plantations and on Kilimanjaro, here you will have some fresh fruits and you will in town to the selected restaurant for the hot fresh food in a chosen local restaurant.
After food you will continue with the Moshi reality tour where you will you will heading different live artistic works such as curving and painting all live, get to visit the coffee and different local markets in Moshi and our Moshi reality tour will end at the Moshi old railway station here you will finish Moshi reality tour by having a local bear or soft beverage till sunset and we will transfer you back to the accommodation.
|Number of people||Price per person per day|
|3 to 4||70$|
|4 to 5 and more||60$|
|6 to 8 and more||50$|
- All bikes (mountain bikes with full suspension and hard tail) and bike helmets
- Pick up and drop off
- Water and small lunch picnic
- Mountain bike guide
- All entry fees
Package does not include:
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Tip guideline:
- 15 $ for the bike guide/per person a day
- 10 $ To the driver
- Sunhat, Sun cream and rain coat (Unpredictable weather in some areas).
- Walking shoes and bike shoes not for clip pedals if yes you can request and send us the type of it or you come with it and we attach to the bike.
- Insect Repellent.
- Small torch.
- Take rain jacket is its rain season (We will tell you)
- Bike helmet if you need to bring yours, bike gloves.
- Camera (Telephoto lens recommended) with charger as it possible to charge in the jeeps.
- Biking clothes and bike glovers
- Helmet if you need you person helmet
- First aid kit like badged and other medicine like pain killer.
- Sun glasses
- Small Day Park and Big beg.